Banana Split CakePrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 6 medium bananas, divided
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavored Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping, divided
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Mix graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup sugar and the butter; press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 minutes.
Beat cream cheese and remaining ¾ cup sugar in bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 of the bananas; arrange over pineapple.
Pour milk into medium bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining 1 cup whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining 2 bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Store left over dessert in refrigerator.
Recipe by It's a Krazy Life
Thank you for printing our recipe, please review and let us know your thoughts
Also you can find more at www.itsakrazylife.com