I love learning about the Power of Positivity.
It’s so more uplifting to be positive with people than being surrounded by negative people all the time.
Here’s some great advice…
10 Pieces of Wisdom from Wayne Dyer
- If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself
- You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.
- Conflict cannot survive without your participation.
- Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- You’ll see it when you believe it.
- Go for it now. The future is promised to no one